224 E Wyoming Street
You will love this impeccably well-cared for home with much updating and remodeling. The spacious kitchen features granite counters and beautiful cabinetry. Soft natural light comes in through the sun tube skylights. State of the art Fujitsu Halcyon ductless heat & air system keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter! Dual paned windows, newer carpeting & laminate flooring. Move in ready!!
3 bed, 1 bath
Offered at $345,000
For more information on this Fairfield listing, click here!
More About Lisa
Vacaville has been my home for nearly 30 years. My husband Greg and I have enjoyed raising our daughters here. Our family has found Solano County to be a wonderful, community oriented and friendly place to live. Prior to being a full time real estate agent, I spent 15 years teaching in the Vacaville Unified School District. In 2002, I made the transition to real estate and absolutely love what I do. For over a decade, I have been recognized as an industry leader, with production consistently in the top 5% of Solano County.I take great pride in providing outstanding service for my clients through experience, dedication and market knowledge. Whether you are a seller, first time buyer, moving up, or an experienced investor, I am here to meet your real estate needs.
- Executive Council Member 2016
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle 2015, 2016, 2017
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2014
- Company Superior Achievement award 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Bank of America Foreclosure/REO Agent 2006-2011
- Top Company Producer 2004 thru 2009, 2011 thru 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, Interior Design, University of California at Davis