2018 Pine Bluff Way
Gorgeous single story Cheyenne home on over 1/4 acre pool-sized lot. This beautiful home has a large gourmet kitchen with island, new stainless appliances and walk-in pantry. Plantation shutters, tall ceilings and stunning Pergo flooring throughout with sculpted carpeting in the bedrooms. Office/Den could be converted to 4th bedroom. Located on the peaceful outskirts of town with nearby walking trails and views of the hills!
4 bed, 3 bath
Offered at $799,900
For more information on this listing, click here!
More About Lisa
Vacaville has been my home for nearly 30 years. My husband Greg and I have enjoyed raising our daughters here. Our family has found Solano County to be a wonderful, community oriented and friendly place to live. Prior to being a full time real estate agent, I spent 15 years teaching in the Vacaville Unified School District. In 2002, I made the transition to real estate and absolutely love what I do. For over a decade, I have been recognized as an industry leader, with production consistently in the top 5% of Solano County.I take great pride in providing outstanding service for my clients through experience, dedication and market knowledge. Whether you are a seller, first time buyer, moving up, or an experienced investor, I am here to meet your real estate needs.
- Executive Council Member 2016
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle 2015, 2016, 2017
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2014
- Company Superior Achievement award 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Bank of America Foreclosure/REO Agent 2006-2011
- Top Company Producer 2004 thru 2009, 2011 thru 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, Interior Design, University of California at Davis